About SME Industrial Parks of India
SME Chamber of India and India International Trade Centre (Investment and Trade Promotion Organisation) have initiated SME Industrial Parks of India website to provide valuable and authentic information regarding Industrial Parks, Industrial Premises, Industrial Warehouses and land / plot availability for various business and industry related activities. Entrepreneurs and Investors often face difficulties to identify suitable industrial plot or industrial land from Corporations of State and Central Government Agencies for setting up manufacturing units or business ventures. Many prospective Indian and overseas entrepreneurs do not possess the required knowledge and support to reach out the concerned authorities for obtaining the relevant information about appropriate industrial land/plots as per their specific requirements. Currently land acquisition issues are increasing day by day as farmers and individuals are not very keen to sell their agriculture land for industrial purposes. Due to this many overseas and India entrepreneurs are finding it difficult to identify industrial land or plot as per their choice. This Industrial park will be an ideal platform to provide unique or integrated information about industrial parks of Private or Government with genuine price, usage and availability. Many Private and Government Industrial Parks and Industrial Plots remain vacant for want of proper information. This platform can, therefore, be properly utilised for projecting such information for the benefit of the Indian and overseas Entrepreneurs / SMEs.
- To integrate industrial premises and industrial parks
- Encourage the development of small-scale industries in the country
- To Support decentralise industries to the rural and backward areas
- To Encourage Supplementary in surroundings of major industrial units
- Enhancement of Industrial Activities
- To promote Industrial Parks in various countries
- To project Industrial and Investment opportunity
- Encourage Investment
- To encourage investments in specific sectors
- Connectivity with Government Authorities
- To build link between Government and entrepreneurs
- To conduct workshops and seminars
- Trade Delegations to visit expo and trade fairs
- Marketing and Branding
- Identify Industrial Premises
- Promotion of Industrial Parks amongst Indian and Overseas Investors
- Government Liaison
- Corporate Coordination
- Arrangement of Overseas Delegations
- Connectivity with Investors
- Visibility to attract potential Indian and Overseas Investors
- Monthly Email Marketing amongst potential investors
- Referral contacts of the potential investors
- Participation at various events for promotion and branding
- Display catalogues and brochures at Chamber office
- Promotion amongst overseas companies and SMEs, who are looking for investment under the initiative of "Make in India"
- Support to potential and existing investors for Government liaison and permissions
- Support for Banking Finance and Investment for potential and existing investors
- Support to existing industries for domestic and international business promotion and expansion
- To take up appropriate issues and problems with State and Central Government.
SME Chamber of India, a premier national Chamber, has been working for the development of SMEs from manufacturing, service sectors and allied industrial / business sectors for the last 30 years. The Chamber integrates SMEs, large corporates, MNCs, banks, investors, policy makers, Young & Women entrepreneurs and Start–Ups to establish and enhance contacts for better business growth and expansion.
The Chamber has been on a forefront for policy implementation, policy change and encouraging SMEs to avail of various incentives, government schemes as well as business and investment opportunities in the era of Make-In-India.For more info log on to - www.smechamberofindia.com
INDIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE CENTRE (IITC-INDIA) is an investment and trade promotion, independent and registered organisation, which is supported by Government of India and Government of Maharashtra. IITC-INDIA has been providing insights for preparation of policy and strategic framework for economic and industrial growth. IITC-INDIA has integrated a group of business tycoons, high profile entrepreneurs, Institutional Investors, HNIs. IITC-INDIA provides assistance for strategic partnership with overseas companies, joint ventures, technology transfer, setting up industry, merger and acquisitions. IITC-India has presence in India and various countries as well as working with State and Federal Governments for promotion of bi-lateral trade and in and outbound investmentFor more info log on to - www.iitcindia.com
301,3rd Floor, Samruddhi Venture Park, Adjoining Hotel
SEEPZ - MIDC Central Road, Next to Akruti Centre, Andheri (E) Mumbai - 400 093.
+91 – 22 – 6951 1111
+91 – 22 – 2832 7219 / 20